General timeline for the application process at The Pittsburgh Foundation
- October - The application period for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) opens.
- November - The application period for Foundation scholarships begins around Thanksgiving.
- February - Last weekday of the month is the deadline for most enrichment scholarships.
- March - Last weekday of the month is the deadline for most other scholarships.
- May/June/July - Applicants for scholarships are typically notified whether or not they have been selected.
- August/September - Awards are paid directly to the educational institution, provided the student has submitted all required documents.
Search for Scholarships