CFWC - Megan Smith Memorial Scholarship Fund The Megan Smith Memorial Scholarship Fund was established at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County by Megan's parents, George & Albina Smith, to honor the memory of their daughter. The purpose of this fund is to provide scholarship assistance to students of the Greensburg-Salem Senior High School who graduate and continue their education at a four-year college or university.
Average Award $1,000
- Attend Greensburg Salem High School as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Westmoreland County, PA.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend a 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from a faculty member.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.