Pittsburgh Young Professionals Scholarship Fund The Pittsburgh Young Professionals Scholarship Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation was created to provide career-minded individuals the opportunity to develop professionally, civically, and socially within the Pittsburgh region.
Average Award $1,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Attend a four-year college or university as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in the Greater Pittsburgh region.
- Have verifiable volunteer experience within the past two years.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Be a Pittsburgh Young Professional (PYP) member who is 21 years of age or older by September 1.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
- Submit proof of membership.
The Pittsburgh Foundation: Jennifer Marino, Scholarship Coordinator - marinoj [at] pghfdn.org