Michael N. Cohen Memorial Scholarship Fund The Michael N. Cohen Memorial Scholarship Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation was created to benefit graduating seniors at Mt. Lebanon High School who intend to continue their education as full-time students at The Pennsylvania State University or any of its branch campuses. Although academic success is important, it is not the only aspect considered for this scholarship. Michael lived his life to the fullest, brought laughter to all who knew him, and enriched others’ lives by reaching out to people in friendship, acceptance, and loyalty. This scholarship wishes to recognize students who embody the same qualities that Michael exemplified.
Average Award $2,500
- Attend Mt. Lebanon High School as a graduating senior.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend Penn State University (any campus).
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual who is not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.