Truxall Scholarship Fund - No. 2 The Truxall Scholarship Fund - No. 2 was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation by the late John D. S. Truxall. Mr. Truxall loved the law and practiced well into his 90's. He was well traveled, an urbane gentleman, and dedicated to the education of new lawyers, especially those who could not afford legal education without financial assistance. Scholarships awarded to law students enrolled at the University of Pittsburgh.
Average Award $1,000
- Attend the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- Pursue a degree or studies in law.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.