Walter Read Hovey Memorial Fund The Walter Read Hovey Memorial Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to advance the professional career of young persons with talent in the field of art history and related fields.
Average Award $3,314
- Attend graduate school full-time and having completed one year with credit.
- Pursue a degree or studies in art history (specializing in art history or a related field such as museum work, conservation, or restoration.).
- Have a demonstrated achievement as an art historian.
- Preference will be given to United States citizens.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference: one from an art history scholar or muse and one from a faculty member or dean.
- Submit a curriculum vitae.