Shawn Collingwood Memorial Scholarship Fund The Shawn Collingwood Memorial Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation in memory of Shawn Collingwood, who graduated from Canon McMillan and swam on the swim team. The fund was established to provide scholarships to graduating seniors from Canon McMillan High School who were part of the swim team.
Average Award Varies
- Attend Cannon-McMillan High School as a graduating senior.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be part of the swim team.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.