USS PITTSBURGH Fund The USS PITTSBURGH Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for current and former USS Pittsburgh crewmembers and their dependents.
Average Award: $1,400
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Attend high school as a graduating senior or an institution of higher education as an existing student.
- Pursue a degree or studies in engineering or the sciences.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be a current or former crewmember of the USS Pittsburgh OR the dependent of a current or former crewmember.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Submit a self-nominating letter.
- Submit a Resume and Statement of desire.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
- Submit proof of acceptance to an institution of higher education.