Dr. Allan George Rewbridge Scholarship Fund The Dr. Allan George Rewbridge Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to students attending Harvard Medical School.
Average Award $5,000 to $9,600
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend Harvard Medical School.
- Pursue a degree or studies in medicine.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Preference will be given to graduates of the University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh PA.Second preference will be given to graduates of other colleges who reside in the Allegheny County area.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.