PHUL Scholarship Fund The PHUL Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to graduating high school seniors who have participated in the spring season of the Pittsburgh High School Ultimate League.
Average Award $500
- Attend high school in the Pittsburgh area as a graduating senior.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university within the Pittsburgh area.
- Be a spring participant in the Pittsburgh High School Ultimate League.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.