Weimann Family Teaching Scholarship Fund The Weimann Family Teaching Scholarship Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation was created to provide educational assistance to students wishing to attain a graduate degree in the field of education.
Average Award $10,123
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend the University of Pittsburgh as a graduate student.
- Graduated from a Pittsburgh Public school.
- Pursue a degree or studies in education.
- Demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone who is not related to you.
- Submit a high school transcript from Pittsburgh Public Schools.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.