Dorothy S. McClelland Fund No. 1 The Dorothy S. McClelland Fund No. 1 was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to worthy students attending Pittsburgh Theological Seminary.
Average Award $5,500 to $8,000
Deadline: Inquire in Pittsburgh Theological Seminary
- Attend Pittsburgh Theological Seminary as a full-time student.
- Pursue a degree or studies in theology.
- Demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.