Leonard M. S. and Beulah G. Morris Memorial Scholarship Fund (Medicine) The Leonard M. S. and Beulah G. Morris Memorial Scholarship Fund (Medicine) was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for deserving students of high academic ability enrolled in the Medical School of the University of Pittsburgh.
Average Award $2,300
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend the Medical School of the University of Pittsburgh.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in medicine.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.