William Dale Murphy Memorial Scholarship Fund The William Dale Murphy Memorial Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to offer financial assistance to dependent children of Conrail employees who desire an education at an accredited college or university.
Average Award Varies
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be a dependent child of a Conrail employee.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.