William Henry Fitch Memorial Trust The William Henry Fitch Memorial Trust was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide need-based scholarships for minority group students seeking a professional nursing education.
Average Award $4,500
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Attend an accredited nursing program.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Preference will be given to minority students. Priority given to junior/senior level students in a four-year institution ad second year students in a two year program.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit three letters of reference from individuals not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.