Condie Nursing Scholarship Fund The Condie Nursing Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for both traditional and nontraditional students to begin or advance their nursing careers at a 2-or 4-year college or university.
Average Award $1,000
- Attend an accredited nursing program in order to begin or advance their nursing career. Graduate students must be pursuing a degree in geriatric nursing.
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.