Shaw Family Trust
Scholarship name: Shaw Family Trust
To provide scholarships to high school seniors entering their freshman year of college at Penn State Beaver or Community College of Beaver County.
- Have a residence in: Beaver County
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Institution at which to use scholarship: Penn State Beaver or Community College of Beaver County
- Student must be a graduating senior.
- Student must be a resident of Beaver County.
- Scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years; however, student must maintain a 3.0 GPA in order to renew their scholarship.
How to apply:
- Provide a high school transcript.
- Provide a college transcript.
- Provide a copy of the Student Aid Report (SAR).
Deadline: June 25th
Contact for more information:
- The Pittsburgh Foundation: Deborah Turner - firstname.lastname@example.org